Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Ak1990

New PBI slicer not working in PBI service

Hi there,

I have built a report using the new Powerbi slicer. I have an issue with the buttons not working when the report is uploaded to my works premium workspace. When I first uploaded the report it was working fine until a couple of days ago. Works fine on dekstop mode but when I upload the buttons dont work, they show but I'm not able to click on them. Screenshot below.

Ak1990_0-1702030265790.png

When I click edit on the report online, I dont see the option for the new slicer. I think that could be why. Does anyone know why the visual has been removed from the online view?

Ak1990_2-1702030482015.png

Desktop

Ak1990_1-1702030433543.png

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi all,

This issue has been fixed. Please check.

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Jellbrae
Frequent Visitor

I still don't have the new card & slicer visual availble in Service. @v-cgao-msft any update on the matter? 

Jellbrae_0-1713960753779.png

emme1010
Frequent Visitor

Having the same problem. Was working great but now the buttons aren't working. 

emme1010
Frequent Visitor

It seems there is still problem. The slicer (new) work in PBI desktop and doesn't work on PBI service

v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi all,

We have reported this issue to the product team.
They are aware of the issue and the engineers will do their best to fix it. I will update here if there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum -- China Power BI User Group

Hi all,

This issue has been fixed. Please check.

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

@v-cgao-msft Hi Gao,

We've been experiencing similar issues on two separate reports with slicers when published to the service.

-slicer format is single select in desktop and reverts to multiple select when published

-slicer with filters applied works fine in desktop but filters are not applied when published to service

Have tried editing in service but results are the same, editing is not applied after save and put back in reading view.  Was there a definitive solution to this issue?

New Slicer and New Table still doesn't appears on my account. It is working on PBI Desktop but not on Servicesimage.png

CatoD
Frequent Visitor

It seems there is still problem. The slicer (new) work in PBI desktop and doesn't work on PBI service.

Spirocity_9
Regular Visitor

Having the same problem. Was working great but now the buttons aren't wortking. 

Seems to be working fine now, looks like someone from Microsoft fixed it over the weekend!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.