Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

visheshkotha
Regular Visitor

Need help to create comparison between 10 Offices.

Hi,

I am new to Power Bi. I want to create a report in which I have 10 Offices. I need to compare two at a time. The schedule for comparison is pre determined and changes date wise. I select the date from drop down slicer. Then I need to select comparison as per date schedule in a manner so that the slicer will display 5 options for that particular date in Central Delhi vs New Delhi format.

The data is in a single table for all the regional offices. Each office has 16 parameters each day for comparison and every parameter has 4 values i.e value on 30.04.2024, as on date value, achievement based upon as on date value and score. I need to show the data in a single table for the comparison. I am not able to filter the data from slicer for comparison. My schedule for comparison can be formatted in two different ways Match 1 and Match 2 and the main data file format is fixed. I am providing the link for the excel files. Kindly help.

Link -  Power Bi

1 REPLY 1
v-xuxinyi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @visheshkotha 

I didn't understand your requirement, could you please explain the logic of those results in detail for one of the lines? Thank you for your time and efforts in advance.

Best Regards,
Yulia Xu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.