Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Help Calculate the percentage

Hi, I need help to find out the % of first time connect.  I have a data set and below is the sample.

It is the log to show the connect to the wireless display device in different meeting room.

there are couple situation show the connection status:

1) Senario 1, If connect successful you will see event code 201-->202 and if user disconnect properly it will show 304 with the set.  so in this senario from connect--> sucessful connect --> sucessfully disconnect when done meeting 201->202->304

2) Senario 2, 201-->202-->304-->201-->204 in this senario the user successfully connect and some how it got disconnect and when she try again it failed.  So you will see the pattern 201->202->304->201->240

3) Senario 3, 201-->210 or 201--> 240 this is a failed and user never try again

4) Senario 4, 201->220->201->202->304  in this senario user connect and failed and try again and success.

What I want to do is basically want to get the percentage of people in a week time (the data set is a weekly range) how many of them able to connect at fist try.  so if I see the pattern 201->202->304 and no other line within that group.

If I see pattern like senario 4 it is not first time connect success.

Thanks for all your help in advance!

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous,

Please apply the DAX of the following PBIX file to your table, and check if you get expected result.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhsotbnGu1NolBRxoLpN1b5OzBkT

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous,

Please apply the DAX of the following PBIX file to your table, and check if you get expected result.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhsotbnGu1NolBRxoLpN1b5OzBkT

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.