cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Econgraphics Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

My PowerBI Desktop Menu is Frozen

My PowerBI Menu is Frozen.  Never happened before.

Any Ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KBO Member

Re: My PowerBI Desktop Menu is Frozen

This happend to me a lot of times 🙂 the solution is to minimize the window from Power BI and maximize it. 

Best,

Kathrin

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Gordonlilj Established Member
Established Member

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, if it's the upper ribbon that is stuck than you could try alt-tab to see if its gets unstuck

KBO Member

This happend to me a lot of times 🙂 the solution is to minimize the window from Power BI and maximize it. 

Best,

Kathrin

View solution in original post

Frequent Visitor

Worked!  I have been using PowerBi for a while and never experienced this.  Is it a bug?

KBO Member

Since I have worked with Power BI and thats over 2 1/2 years 😄 every version has the same "bug".

Best,

Kathrin

Frequent Visitor

I have 2 PC's I use PowerBI Desktopon heavily.  Never happened before.  The minimize/maximize works but this is an obvious bug that should be fixed if the is going to be the premier BI software.  That's not really a solution. It shouldn't happen.

Both started this after this lastest update (attached for your troubleshooting).Last Update 10-08-19.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 1,222 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: