Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Econgraphics
Frequent Visitor

My PowerBI Desktop Menu is Frozen

My PowerBI Menu is Frozen.  Never happened before.

Any Ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KBO
MVP

This happend to me a lot of times 🙂 the solution is to minimize the window from Power BI and maximize it. 

Best,

Kathrin

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Econgraphics
Frequent Visitor

I have 2 PC's I use PowerBI Desktopon heavily.  Never happened before.  The minimize/maximize works but this is an obvious bug that should be fixed if the is going to be the premier BI software.  That's not really a solution. It shouldn't happen.

Both started this after this lastest update (attached for your troubleshooting).Last Update 10-08-19.PNG

KBO
MVP

This happend to me a lot of times 🙂 the solution is to minimize the window from Power BI and maximize it. 

Best,

Kathrin

Worked!  I have been using PowerBi for a while and never experienced this.  Is it a bug?

Since I have worked with Power BI and thats over 2 1/2 years 😄 every version has the same "bug".

Best,

Kathrin

Gordonlilj
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, if it's the upper ribbon that is stuck than you could try alt-tab to see if its gets unstuck

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.