Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Success
Regular Visitor

Multi row Card text label is wrapping up Issue

Hello, 

I am trying to create a Multi Row Card in visualization and the text in labels are being wrapped. Can anyone please let me know a solution so that the text in the label is shown completely?

Thanks for the help.

Power Bi Forum multi row card.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @Success

All you have to do is stretch out the multi row card visual.

for example:

BeforeBeforeAfterAfter

Reference:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-move-and-resize

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-lili6-msft,

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering If there was an option to not wrap the text with the size I want(display all the text without having to resize). I got that expanding the card would show the full text. 

Thanks,

Success

hi, @Success

After my research, I'm afraid it couldn't achieve in for Multi row Card  for now. 

For your requirement, you could post your new idea in Power BI ideas and make this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.