Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

EH_Matt
Regular Visitor

Multi Column List

Hello,

I am using a Multi-row Card to display a list of vendors. Due to screen real estate, I'd like to make the card wider than it is tall and display the list in 2 columns, rather than a single column with a scroll bar. The Multi-row Card does not appear to support this so I'm curious if there is another visual or workaround that would allow me to accomplish this. Thanks in advance!

Matt

3 REPLIES 3
EH_Matt
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the suggestion. I had thought about that, but I think I'd run into the same issue. A table will simply list the vendors in a single column. To my knowledge, there is no way to push that list into a second column if the whole table does not display within the visual.

vicky_
Super User
Super User

You could probably format a regular table to look very similar to a multi-line card. 

Vicky, Can you tell me how I would go about wrapping the data into a second column within a table? I had tried that, but ran into the same issue. Thanks, Matt

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.