Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

JoseBI
Frequent Visitor

Mostrar la imagen de la url correspondiente

Tengo 2 tablas, una con el listado de actividades (Actividades) y otra con la url de las imágenes de esas actividades (Imagenes). Una actividad puede tener una o más imágenes. La relación entre las tablas es por el Index de la actividad, así pues, en Actividades una actividad tiene un único index y en Imagenes una actividad tendrá tantas filas con la url como imágenes se hayan hecho y todas con el mismo index.
Quiero mostrar una tabla en el que se muestre la url de la imagen y que, al pinchar sobre él, se muestre la imagen correspondiente

¿Cómo se puede lograr? Lo único que he conseguido es que se muestre una imagen aunque haya más en esa actividad ya que toma la primera por la relación que hay con el index

Gracias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

9 REPLIES 9
JoseBI
Frequent Visitor

En resumen, las tablas serían así, relacionándose entre ellas por Index

JoseBI_0-1707066608619.png

JoseBI_1-1707066630236.png

see attached

Thank you, I can't understand whay it doesn't work in my report, I did what you do and I thougth I was doing something wrong. I keep on trying.

Thanks

Can you post your sample PBIX on a file share?

Ups, I found what was wrong, some of the image urls had a blank space at the begining 😖

Thank you for your patience and support

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Showing all the image URLs for an activity should be something you can get out of your data model.  Use a table visual, and add the activity ID from the Activities table and the image URL from the Images table.

Thank you, but that’s exactly what I tried and the visual se table shows all Image URLs.
What I want is to click in those URLs and see the image on the web. What I did is to active the web URL in Cell elements of the visual table selecting First in Summarization (only First o Last is possible), but only the first URL is underlined in the visual table to view the image on the web
Any other suggestion, please?

Please provide sample data that covers your issue or question completely, in a usable format (not as a screenshot).

Do not include sensitive information or anything not related to the issue or question.

If you are unsure how to upload data please refer to https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-provide-sample-data-in-the-Power-BI-...

Please show the expected outcome based on the sample data you provided.

Want faster answers? https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/m-p/1447...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.