Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AK1992
Helper I
Helper I

Monthly data to calcualte month to date figuers

Hi,  I've a monthy budget data in the table. I would like to know how can I calcualte the month to date figuers ?  The dax formule "TOTALMTD" does not work since it's monthly figuers i've only one "date" per month.  

Capture.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@AK1992 , see if you can use closingbalancemonth

refer

https://youtu.be/yPQ9UV37LOU

HI @amitchandak ,

THank you for your reply.

I've wathed the Youtube that you provide me. 
But the problem today that i would llike to solve is that i would like to split the month Target into month to date target.

For exemple, from the youtube the monthly target is 873 697 i would like to show it into 873 697/31*today. 

If we are at 01/04/2013 then i would like to have the figuer of 873697/31*4=112735

Could you please help ?

Thank you.

AK1992_0-1596792328149.png

hi  @AK1992 

Just create a daily target meausure by this monthly target measure, then use  TOTALMTD([daily target],'Date'[Date]) or just [daily target]*DAY(Date) to get it.

Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.