Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TiagoBranco

Mobile layout - not working

I have prepared a report with desktop and mobile layout. Nonetheless, after publishing the report I still get the desktop layout no matter the device I used (tried android and iphone).

Is there any additional step I should take besides publishing the report so I can see the mobile layout? Or is this some kind of bug?

Thank you

Tiago Branco

4 REPLIES 4
Ajv0987

Tiago

I know this post has been up for a while, but I found that when I use the Power Bi mobile app, and I click on a dashboard is initially displays in the desktop format. If you click anywhere in the white space of the dashboard area, it reconfigures to the mobile display.

Regards

Alex

wneiton
Resolver I
Resolver I

I have the same problem, it's not working mobile layout. 
I already pinned the tiles from Report to Dashboard and I also pinned tiles to Phone View. 

I'd be happy if somebody help me out. 

Wneiton

v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @TiagoBranco,

When you publish the report from Power BI desktop to Service. Pin your report to dashboard. Then click the dashboard, view the report using phone format as follows.

2.PNG

Best Regards,
Angelia

I have the same problem,

in Power BI Desktop I created a Report with a Desktop and Mobile Layout. Then I publish it to Power BI Service and only have the Desktop Layout.

The link to the report that I get with File>Publish to web is only showing the Desktop Layout, device doesnt matter.

When I pin the Report to a Dashboard, I can switch to Mobile view but I only get one tile with the whole Report in Desktop Layout. So here too no Mobile Layout.

How/Where can I see the Mobile Layout that I created with Power BI Desktop?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.