Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Measures with scenarios in the same column

hi all!

I am struggling with a measure I need.
My table has these columns:

Scenario    Values

Actual       1.000
Budget       1.222
forecast1       4.453
forecast2       4.534
forecast3       3.455
forecast4       3.453
forecast5       5.643
forecast6       5.677
forecast7       4.567
forecast8       5.456

I need to create a measure that calculates the % of growth between any two scenarios selected using a slicer in the report.

Thanks for your help!

Fabian

@Anonymous @Vvelarde @parry2k 

2 REPLIES 2
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous can you explain what you meany scenarios? And how are planning to visualize the data?

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @parry2k 

I have a waterfall chart showing the variations between scenarios (every scenario is a different forecast in my data table)

Waterfall.png

when I choose scenarios on the slicer, the waterfall chart gets updated but I need to show the % of variation between the two selected scenarios in % and $, but the chart does not has this feature, so I need to create a measure that helps me to show these variances.

I hope this helps to understend my problem and thanks for your help

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.