Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Measure Filter is not working

hi all , 

my purpose is to appear [+/-Avg ND] measure when i didn't select anything , but when i select the product name it will appear the number under [+/-ND...] , but the formula i'm using is only showing the total number. 

may i know how to appear same as the orginal number by each province ? 

measure1 = CALCULATE(IF(ISFILTERED('Retails Audit'[PRODUCT NAME]),[+/-ND...],[+/-Avg ND]),ALLSELECTED('Retails Audit'))

Capture 1.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Signore_Ands
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hello @Chanleakna123 

I could replicate your issue with my own data, and then fix it after.
It's an issue with the ALLSELECTED piece.  If I copy your syntax ALLSELECTED(TableName) then I get the same issue, if I change that to be column specific then it works  ALLSELECTED(TableName[ColumnName]). 

Try ALLSELECTED('Retails Audit'[PRODUCT NAME]) 

Using ALLSELECTED('Retails Audit') will override the row level filters in the matrix.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Signore_Ands
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hello @Chanleakna123 

I could replicate your issue with my own data, and then fix it after.
It's an issue with the ALLSELECTED piece.  If I copy your syntax ALLSELECTED(TableName) then I get the same issue, if I change that to be column specific then it works  ALLSELECTED(TableName[ColumnName]). 

Try ALLSELECTED('Retails Audit'[PRODUCT NAME]) 

Using ALLSELECTED('Retails Audit') will override the row level filters in the matrix.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.