Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

F4936310
Frequent Visitor

Matrix Columns on Power BI visual

Hi

I have a POwer BI visual below containing a matrix table. I need to show the %Growth in line with the years (so next to 2022,2023). I have a measure that outputs the number of customers for the last 2 available years and the %Growth measure shows the increase from one year to the next. When I drop the %Growth measure under the "Values" it adds it under the years and displays the column under both years. (One being blank - which is the problem)

If I could even get the blank column to be hidden and only show the %Growth under the latest year would also work.
Any assistance would be highly appreciatted. Thanks

F4936310_0-1684328826735.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @F4936310,

Can you please share a pbix or some dummy data that keep the raw data structure with expected results? It should help us clarify your scenario and test to coding formula.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly  

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-shex-msft 

Sorry for the delay. Here is the sample pbix file. So I need the Growth% column on the same level as the Years.

Thank you in advance!!

Sample pbix file  

Kind Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.