Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

mgirvin
Advocate I
Advocate I

Matrix Column Header Values Not Showing Up

Dear Team,

I have created the same model 4 times. In each instance that I created the model I have a Matrix with Row and Column Criteria for the DAX Measure. The 3rd time I created the Data Model and Matrix, the Column Header Values would not show up. There were some differences between the third model and the others, but they seem to be only that I imported fewer columns and had different column names, but the columns I did not import where not part of the DAX Measure. I tried to then add the missing columns back, but the Column Header Values still would not appear. I also tried to back my way into the reason why this would happen, by taking the 4th model (which showed the Column Header Values) and tried removing the columns, but the Matrix worked properly and showed the Column Header Values. With all the tests that I ran, I just could not pinpoint the issue wand why the Column Header Values would not show up in the Matrix.

Anyone ever have this issue or know what is going on?

Sincerely, Mike Girvin

Sincerely, Mike Girvin

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mgirvin,

If you can please share some sample data for further test, it will be help for troubleshooting.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.