Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

lancemac_1
Frequent Visitor

Map Of India

I have created a custom map of India but the issue is that the shape map is incorrect (Kashmir region), I did find a map that resolved that issue but didn't have telengana or mapping of any states in it. 

Or is there any work-around or setting where the default map present in PowerBI just shows the outline and not the roads, rivers etc.

My client wants a clean map of India with only the locations where the data is present.  Also for this, I have even tried the ArcGIS map but in terms of (my needs in UI) it's same as default PowerBI map of India.

Want a clean map like this.Want a clean map like this.

2 REPLIES 2
Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @lancemac_1 ,

could you for example keep the ArcGIS map but only filter it to India, so it only show this country.

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, Appreciate your Kudos 👍

Follow me on Linkedin

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

It does highlight border of India but my primary requirment is all the unnessary location datalabels shoud not be visible i.e locations for which there is no data present in my set should not be show or kept hidden.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.