Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MGMiranda
Regular Visitor

Logon falied after update Powerbi desktop

After update for last version of Powerbi Desktop, I can´t logon. Splash for user and password is not open!

Anybody help me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @MGMiranda 

According to your description, nothing happens after you click Login in Power BI Desktop.
I am the same as you here, when I upgrade to the June version, this problem will appear. And the ICM already exists internally, internal engineers are analyzing and dealing with this problem, and it is expected to fix this problem in the next month's version.
As a workaround, you can try to uninstall the June version and download the April stable version to use.

Here are the link you can download :
Previous monthly updates to Power BI Desktop and the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MGMiranda
Regular Visitor

I'm still waiting for the update with the fix. Current update still not working

MGMiranda
Regular Visitor

Waiting for update

v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @MGMiranda 

According to your description, nothing happens after you click Login in Power BI Desktop.
I am the same as you here, when I upgrade to the June version, this problem will appear. And the ICM already exists internally, internal engineers are analyzing and dealing with this problem, and it is expected to fix this problem in the next month's version.
As a workaround, you can try to uninstall the June version and download the April stable version to use.

Here are the link you can download :
Previous monthly updates to Power BI Desktop and the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.