Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ASKMonarch

Issues updating my SQL code

Hi,

I am trying to update my sql code for a table from desktop, but the changes I try to make will not save. I am going to transform data, then seleting the gear icon next to the source for the table that I want to update. This brings up my original sql code. Everytime I try to update the code and save it, it reverts back to the original code and will not save the update I am trying to make. I never had an issue with this in the past, just started happening. Any thoughts or suggestions on what is happening? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
mahenkj2
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @ASKMonarch 

This is not normal.

Can you just create blank query and copy the code from your current query through advanced editor and paste in advanced editor of the blank query .

Does the problem exist in this newly created query as well?

Actually, I just tried creating an all new report, using direct query, and it says I need to enter a value for my server even though I have provided the information. My trial just ended and I purchased the license for pro. Could this be causing me issues?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.