Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Thstorm
Frequent Visitor

Issue with a meassure

Hi,
I've got a question regarding the below table.
I woul like to measure how many % of our tickets is solved within time (< 30 minutes).
If _request_open_time is less than 30 minutes there will be a 1 in the column _solved_in_time.
If i have the total tickets (count distinct on _request_ID) and the total of the _solved_in_time column i can measure the % of the _solved_in_time tickets.
The issue is that there are serveral rows for eacht ticket (marked yellow). This results in 3 rows with a one in the column _solved_in_time so my total count is incorrect. I should have a single one for eacht ticket (_request_id).
How can i manage this?
Conclusion: i'd like to have a single "1" for eacht unique _request_id, not 3 like the example.
Thanx!

Solved_in_time
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm assuming that the _Solved_in_Time column is a calculated column using an IF statement? If so, output the request_id in to this column rather than a 1. then you can perform a distinctcount measure on this column against the distinctcount measure on your initial request_id column

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm assuming that the _Solved_in_Time column is a calculated column using an IF statement? If so, output the request_id in to this column rather than a 1. then you can perform a distinctcount measure on this column against the distinctcount measure on your initial request_id column

Thanks so much, works like a charm!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.