Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

pmreis
Super User
Super User

Is there a way to increase the windows size when replying to a message in the forum?

Hi everyone,

Not related to Power BI, but to the forum itself in order to better contribute to the community.

Is there a way to increase the window size when replying to a message in the forum?

I can expand the window on a new post, but I am unable to do so when making a reply, which is upseting as the window is very very small.

pmreis_0-1696969355383.png

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@pmreis I know it is painful. It was supposed to be fixed or have the ability to increase the size but it was never fixed. unfortunately, there is no option except to live with it.  

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
pmreis
Super User
Super User

Thanks a lot for the feedback @parry2k , and also for the workaround @foodd , I might use it occasionally.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@foodd good to know, thanks for sharing but doesn't make sense. I will not go back and edit for this reason only.  

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂

foodd
Super User
Super User

Hi @pmreis and @parry2k ,  yes this is painful.  I fully agree.   What I have found is that if you add a reply, post, and then edit the reply, you can expand the window with the control at the lower right of the window.   I really wish this could be fixed, it would make such a difference.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@pmreis I know it is painful. It was supposed to be fixed or have the ability to increase the size but it was never fixed. unfortunately, there is no option except to live with it.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.