Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Incomplete Excel record load

I appreciate if someone can help me to desifrar because my Power Bi destok is not reading me all the records of an Excel
No, I want to have to convert each File to table or change format, etc, I want to be the Power Bi read all its contents are intervention of those files, because there are many.

I already do it with a folder and the promer file has 478 records and only brings me the first 254 Why?

This is my base file

AOHORQUEZ_0-1633359032142.png

AOHORQUEZ_1-1633359317317.png

I did it in Power Query of Excel and it's the same

Appreciate.

4 REPLIES 4
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin weird, can you share the excel file, if it contains sensitive information, just replace it with a dummy value. share using one drive/google drive.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

To me it also seems strange, nunc had seen something like that.
I can't share using Google because it's coorporative.
I're going to email yes.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

• Connects to an excel workbook sheet .xls.
  • It is not table, the plain excel of the first image.
  • I did tests loading only the separate file and it gives me the same result that the cobining
  • The Code Code for Power Query (M). there is not much to motrar.

let
    Origen = Excel.Workbook(File.Contents("%\QUERYS\SIN_BOM (1).xls"), null, true),
    sheet2 = Origen{[Name="sheet1"]}[Data],
    #"Tipo cambiado" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(sheet2,{{"Column1", type text}, {"Column2", type text}, {"Column3", type text}, {"Column4", type text}, {"Column5", type text}, {"Column6", type text}, {"Column7", type text}, {"Column8", type text}, {"Column9", type text}, {"Column10", type text}, {"Column11", type text}, {"Column12", type text}, {"Column13", type text}, {"Column14", type text}, {"Column15", type text}, {"Column16", type text}, {"Column17", type text}, {"Column18",  type text}, {"Column19", type text}, {"Column20", type text}, {"Column21", type text}, {"Column22", type text}, {"Column23", type text}, {"Column24", type text}, {"Column25", type text}, {"Column26", type text}, {"Column27", type text}, {"Column28", type text}, {"Column29", type text}, {"Column30", type text}, {"Column31", type text}, {"Column32", type text}})
in
    #"Tipo cambiado"​

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin what are PQ steps? Are you connecting to a table or sheet? if it is a table, do you have all rows part of the table? Click on advanced editor and share Power Query (M) code.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.