Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Youssef_haitham

Imported date from Dataverse is not correct

Hello,

I am trying to import a table from Dataverse which has a Date only column. The problem is when I import the table the Date only column it displays an incorrect date in the power bi desktop, the date displayed is always one day less than the actual date. What should I do to display the correct date?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
StefanoGrimaldi
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

this its comuun problem of regional setting to corrrect this on the power query change the date time zon format first them make it back to date only format using the locale format something like this, but first elimate all any change typ auto that the query does when importing 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! / Did it help? Give some Kudos!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Youssef_haitham ,

Has your problem been solved? If it is solved, please mark a reply which is helpful to you.

If the problem is still not resolved, please follow the below steps to check TimeZone in Dataverse.

• Navigate to https://make.powerapps.com
  • Click Gear icon at the top
  • Select Advance settings
  • Once Page Loaded Click Gear Icon at the top, select Options.
  • Select Personalization settings --> Change the TimeZone based on your needs

image.png

Once Done follow this video to change the same time zone in Power Query

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f4-R3jQWRA

Best Regards,
Winniz

StefanoGrimaldi
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

this its comuun problem of regional setting to corrrect this on the power query change the date time zon format first them make it back to date only format using the locale format something like this, but first elimate all any change typ auto that the query does when importing 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! / Did it help? Give some Kudos!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.