Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

mperezr9
Frequent Visitor

Idioma de un campo

Saludos, me ocurre algo muy extraño con un gráfico concreto, a pesar de que el si entro en la tabla está en castellano y la configuración regional también lo es, el gráfico me muestra el nombre del mes (eje de la X en este caso) en inglés. ¿Alguna idea? Ya he probado a montar el gráfico de nuevo.

Gracias!

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @mperezr9,

If I understand your scenario correctly that with a specific graphic, even though the one you enter in the table is in Spanish and the regional configuration is also, the graphic shows you the name of the month (axis of the X in this case) in English?

What's version of Power BI Desktop do you use? Please update to the latest version of Power BI Desktop.

In addtion, which specific graphic do you use with this issue?

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi!

Thanks for your reply.

My PowerBI version is 2.61.5192.641 64-bit and the graphic type is group columns.

Hi @mperezr9,

It seems that your Power BI desktop is not the latest verion. Please update it to be the latest version and try again.

My PowerBI version is 2.61.5192.641 64-bit and the graphic type is group columns.

In addition, which visualization do you use when you have this issue? It seems that group columns is not a visual.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.