Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

edwardroa
Helper I
Helper I

I'm unable to select save in order to embed my Power BI report in Microsoft Teams

Hi there,

Thank you firstly for looking into my query.

I used to be able to easily embed my Power BI report into Teams however now I am unable to select the save button because it is greyed out. How do I fix this?

edwardroa_1-1661914357253.png

Thank you,

Edward

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
edwardroa
Helper I
Helper I

Hi all,

I tried again the next day using the same browser (Google Chrome) and the save button appeared.

Still unsure what the actual issue was however it has been resolved within 24 hours by itself.

Kind regards,
Edward

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Seraf
Frequent Visitor

Hello community,

I have the same problem and I don't understand. I haven't changed the settings........

MS TeamsMS Teams

edwardroa
Helper I
Helper I

Hi all,

I tried again the next day using the same browser (Google Chrome) and the save button appeared.

Still unsure what the actual issue was however it has been resolved within 24 hours by itself.

Kind regards,
Edward

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @edwardroa ,

I can't reproduce your problem, please check if the "embed" report hit any following limitation. You can find more details in this official documentation.

yingyinr_0-1662108136187.png

yingyinr_2-1662108209618.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
PKidd
Frequent Visitor

Have the same problem - what stops it being enabled?

Thanks

PowerUserR
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi,

That's a new problem to me, have you tried switching to an alternate browser? 

Ha ha, good shout with the browser. 

In fact I was trying to do it via the teams desktop application, where its not working.

But if i do it via the teams online service it works Shazaam.
I would also like to highlight that there is a little weirdness going on in the desktop app with this also.  As I was able to get the save to be enabled when I used a Chat  person who has admin rights and i could save one time only and then the option would be gone if i tried to do it again.  Then i ran out of admins.

I have the same problem, but I can't do it in the browser either.

A few days ago I did it without any problem from the desktop application, but I can no longer

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.