Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

robleek100
Frequent Visitor

How to get the full data after applied Filter on one column of the visualization

Hi Team,

I need your help on the issue. I have table visualzation wherein I have used few measures and one visual level filter when I select any value/row from the first table level visual then its not populating full data result on another visual. This is heppening due to Visual level filter applied. I want that visual level filter should applied as is however I should get the entir data in P_L & SP_L column.

How I can by pass the visual level filter and get the entire data ?

Thanks

Rob

Top  5 Companies by Max Sum of Profit (Without selection in Visual)Top 5 Companies by Max Sum of Profit (Without selection in Visual)When I Select any company from below visualzation Like I have selected "Tata Motors" In ther corrponding column P_L & SP_L column has only 1 value as result. Where Q_V column is filler as "B".When I Select any company from below visualzation Like I have selected "Tata Motors" In ther corrponding column P_L & SP_L column has only 1 value as result. Where Q_V column is filler as "B".However I want Q_V column fillter should be applied as is "B" but result of P_L & SP_L  column bring the value from the enter table like in below screenshot.However I want Q_V column fillter should be applied as is "B" but result of P_L & SP_L column bring the value from the enter table like in below screenshot.

3 REPLIES 3
robleek100
Frequent Visitor

Any update on the issue??

v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @robleek100,

It seems that you want to turn off the interaction between the visualiztions.

You could use the feature Edit Interactions which should meet your requirement.

Capture.PNG

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Provided solution did not work for me. I would rather than using edit intraction, Is there any work around using DAX? It is sort of Cascading value based on the Table matix visualization but due to filter is only giving me filter result which I dont want in my slicer. I want all unique values in Slicer irrespecting what I have filter in the table value.

Is there any work around to acheive that please confirm?

Thanks,

Rob

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.