Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dmarcos
Regular Visitor

How to get list of values that were removed from one week to another?

Hi there!

I was wondering if it was possible to get the list of values from a column that were deleted from last 7 days for a list.

My example would be : I have a list of capabilities of 1400 on the week begining on july 17th and on my extract of this week (begining on july 24th) I have 1388, how do I see which ones were deleted?

Many thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
dmarcos
Regular Visitor

@amitchandak Thanks for the quick response!

I wanted to know the 'Date' is a field in the table? In my case the date column is call SnapWK...

Thanks for your help!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@dmarcos , You need to have master table for that

With help from week rank column in date table have measure like

Week Rank = RANKX(all('Date'),'Date'[Week Start date],,ASC,Dense)
OR
Week Rank = RANKX(all('Date'),'Date'[Year Week],,ASC,Dense) //YYYYWW format
measures
This Week = CALCULATE(sum('Table'[Qty]), FILTER(ALL('Date'),'Date'[Week Rank]=max('Date'[Week Rank])))
Last Week = CALCULATE(sum('Table'[Qty]), FILTER(ALL('Date'),'Date'[Week Rank]=max('Date'[Week Rank])-1))

Not in this week  = countx(Values(List[List]), if (isblank([this week]) && not(isblank([last week])) , [List], Blank()) )

same like

Customer Retention Part 1:
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Customer-Retention-Part-1-Month-on-Month-Retention/b...
Customer Retention Part 2: Period over Period Retention :https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Customer-Retention-Part-2-Period-over-Period-Retenti...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.