Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tanisha10
Frequent Visitor

How to display report by default with current fiscal week?

Hi ,
How to display PBI report home page data by default for current fiscal week without using any filters in form of slicers or filter pane like (CURRENT_FISCAL_WEEK='Y')?
As the consumers also wanted to check the past fiscal weeks and Periods. And They are not wellverged or well- equiped with Power BI tool to reset the filters/slicers.

TIA,

Tanisha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mpraka
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi,

You can create 2 buttons with the help of bookmarks. By default you can show current fiscal week and by clicking on the other button you can show the rest of the previous fiscal data. 

Regards,

Prakash

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mpraka
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi,

You can create 2 buttons with the help of bookmarks. By default you can show current fiscal week and by clicking on the other button you can show the rest of the previous fiscal data. 

Regards,

Prakash

This is a great suggestion actually. @Tanisha10 Just bear in mind that if you want to avoid using slicers, you would need to create a bookmark per each period, or week you want them to see. 

Did I answer your question? Give your kudos and mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

ray_aramburo
Super User
Super User

There's no way you can do that without using a slicer or the filter pane. Train your users to use the slicers (Power BI is intuitive enough but you can give them a push), you can create a tutorial/guide page within Power BI and place a button to go there on your main page. 

Did I answer your question? Give your kudos and mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.