Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

felixcheah
Frequent Visitor

How to display one screen of an app from PowerApps?

I have a power BI report and an app in PowerApps with multple screens. 

I want to display a specific screen in the Power BI Report, is this possible?

5 REPLIES 5
v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @felixcheah ,

You can refer to the following document that may be helpful to you:

Create a canvas app with deep link to a specific screen - Power Apps | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post  helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. 

how do i open the deep link in POwer BI?

Hi @felixcheah ,

To open a deep link in Power BI, you need to create a URL that points to the specific location or content that you want to access.

- If you want to use the deep link from outside the Power BI mobile app, such as from another app or a web browser, you can use a redirect method.

Refer : Create a link to a specific location in the Power BI mobile apps - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

- If you want to use the deep link inside Power BI, such as from a table or matrix visual, you can use a direct method that opens the link in the Power BI mobile app without any redirection.

Refer : Add hyperlinks (URLs) to a table or matrix - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post  helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. 

I'm trying to do something like below. Currently I'm displaying 4 different Power Apps, but I want to display it from the same Power App just different screens

felixcheah_0-1690270542069.png

Did you got the solution...i need solution of it as well

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.