Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

TANA
Helper II
Helper II

How to connect two table (1:1 relationship) and one table was from dataset in the same workspace

Hi, 

I pulled data from one of Power BI datasets in the same workspace. Then I initiated the relationship between the target table and dataset table. The relationship was detected as one on one, both direction and active. 

However, when I tried to get data from one column in dataset table, I received the following message:

The column 'xxx' either doesn't exist or doesn't have a relationship to any table available in the current context. 

Can you please help me to resove this? Thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for yr time. It is all good now. I think I found the solution. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

please can you provide screenshots?  are you sure nothing has changed in the source?  assuming you are using direct query to another semantic model to be clear?

then can you please provide the column and how are using it, are you placing it in a visual, using it in a measure?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Thanks for yr time. It is all good now. I think I found the solution. 

all good now

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.