Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

dkao
Frequent Visitor

How to change(swap) the order of column in the chart?

Hi all,

I would like to swap the column as below, but couldn't find any way to do that, it seems like a very simple question but I couldn't figure it out for almost an hour, can someone advise me on that? Big thanks!

q1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @dkao ,

If you click on your visual, there is an icon of 3 dots on the top-right corner.

Click on that, you see ascensding, descending order to modify as per your requirement.

If this helps and resolves the issue, appreciate a Kudos and mark it as a Solution! 🙂

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@dkao , On the three-dot on the top right of visual you, have an option change sort ascending or descending.

Or you have to use a sort column

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-sort-by-column

Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @dkao ,

If you click on your visual, there is an icon of 3 dots on the top-right corner.

Click on that, you see ascensding, descending order to modify as per your requirement.

If this helps and resolves the issue, appreciate a Kudos and mark it as a Solution! 🙂

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.