Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

smjzahid
Helper V
Helper V

How to align ICON centre justify on Matrix visual in Power BI

Hi 

I have created a conditional formatting on a matrix visual based on below rule 

image.png

However, I want the ICON to appear in centre of each column  and its not appearing in centre (it appears on the left side) I tried the COnditional formatting property of the matrix visual to align it to centre justfy but its not helping either

image.png

When I change the ICON LAYOUT property it then changes to righ of data, there is no option to sya Centre justify it

smjzahid_1-1632234257035.png

1 REPLY 1
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @smjzahid ,

Based on my test, if we want to center the icon, the only way is to set 'Icon Only' under the advanced options for conditional formatting and set the alignment to center in the field formatting. For details, please check: Solved: Icon with conditional formatting - Microsoft Power BI Community.

But this doesn't meet your requirements, so we can try to use UNICHAR function to return the Unicode character referenced by the numeric value. For unicode numbers, please check: Huge List of Unicode Character Symbols (vertex42.com).

Because there isn't this icon Icey_1-1632467958473.pngin the above list, we choose to use these ones.

9888 10069 10071

Measure =
VAR SUM_ =
    SUM ( 'Table'[Sales] )
RETURN
    IF ( ISBLANK ( SUM_ ), UNICHAR ( 10071 ), SUM_ )

Icey_2-1632468732864.png

Icey_3-1632468772575.png

For details, please check the attachment.

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.