Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mardojel
Frequent Visitor

How can I filter and calculate tasks for 1 or many projects. Get the % calculated and completed

Hello experts.

I have recently started in PowertBI, but I am spending a lot of time researching and learning every day.

At this moment I need help, because I have not advanced for a long time, because I want to be able to see the %estimated and actual% percentage of a task in a line graph.

I would like to have only the end date (for week) in my graph, I based it on a method that I saw on YouTube at the month level.

When I filter in PowerQuery by only 1 project I get the result I want, but I have problems when I have all the projects and tasks.

Here I have bad calculation for the %projected and also real %completed, over 1=%100:

PBI Projected bad.png

PBI Projected bad g.png

When I filter in powerquery by 1 project, the calculation works

PBI PQuery filter.png

%Percent OK for 1 project, but i would like to get this result with all the projects and then filter from the slice for a specific project

PBI Percent tg.png

OK line chart for 1 project

PBI Percent g.png

In DAX I don't know how to filter and then perform the calculation

Mardojel_2-1652396487895.png

I attach the data and PBIX

Data and PBIX 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mardojel
Frequent Visitor

I solved my problem, I never saw it because I didn't study hard enough.

with ALLSELECTED I was able to bring the total value of the field that I needed at the time of filtering.

I would only have to adjust my graph or calculation so that the end date month does not continue drawing.

do not continue drawing after the last due date.

Mardojel_0-1652467649021.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mardojel
Frequent Visitor

I solved my problem, I never saw it because I didn't study hard enough.

with ALLSELECTED I was able to bring the total value of the field that I needed at the time of filtering.

I would only have to adjust my graph or calculation so that the end date month does not continue drawing.

do not continue drawing after the last due date.

Mardojel_0-1652467649021.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.