Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Muthuvel_s
Helper III
Helper III

How To Change currency symbol in each country

Hi Everyone

Am Already created Country Wise amount that column name is New Bill amount and am creating one measure also the measure name is  total Apperal - store. it's Showing  country wise  amount. but my requirement is if i click on that one country its showing only that currency amount and symbol, then if i click on that two or more country its showing default value is AED. that AED currecny column also am having . so how to create that measure. please sort me out.

Muthuvel_s_0-1611544666946.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Muthuvel_s 

According to your sample picture and Dax formula, I think you can first check if the column you placed into the Slicer I cycled is the same as the column I underlined in the DAX formula:

v-robertq-msft_0-1611728460228.png

v-robertq-msft_1-1611728460254.png

If not, you should replace the column in the DAX formula to the column you used in the Slicer.

If you still have a problem, you can post some sample data(without sensitive data) and your expected result.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Muthuvel_s 

According to your sample picture and Dax formula, I think you can first check if the column you placed into the Slicer I cycled is the same as the column I underlined in the DAX formula:

v-robertq-msft_0-1611728460228.png

v-robertq-msft_1-1611728460254.png

If not, you should replace the column in the DAX formula to the column you used in the Slicer.

If you still have a problem, you can post some sample data(without sensitive data) and your expected result.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Muthuvel_s 

According to your description and sample picture, I think you want to display different values for Country based on single or multiple selections of the Slicer. Right? You can try this measure:

Amount =

var _selectedcount=

COUNTX(ALLSELECTED('Table'),[Country Name])

return

IF(_selectedcount<=1,

MAX('Table'[Country Wise amount]),

MAX('Table'[Conversion Amount]))

Then you can create a Slicer and place [Country name] then a Matrix and place [Country name] and the measure, and you can get what you want, like this:

v-robertq-msft_0-1611716724319.png

v-robertq-msft_1-1611716724325.png

You can download my test pbix file here

Best Regards,

Hi
   Am trying this way but am not using column am using only measure. sorry please sort me out i am trying to this same way of using measure . i didnt get it correct value. That total Apperal am using some condition also.

1. Total Apperal Sales(measure) - conversion amount 

2. Total Apperal Sales - Store(measure) - country Wise amount
3. Total Apperal sales Combine (Measure) - you shared that measure

Muthuvel_s_0-1611721550956.png

Muthuvel_s_1-1611721592179.png

v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Muthuvel_s 

According to your description, I can roughly understand what you want to get. But I find it hard to create the test data. Would you like to post some sample data in table form or pbix file(without sensitive data) and your expected result(like the chart you want to get and the correct measure value based on your sample data)?

Thanks very much!

Best Regards,

HI
    when i am single select  UAE Country in that slicer it will show only Country Wise Amount. but am multiple select on that slicer ( more Country )it will show only conversion amount. so how to do that?. please sort me out

Muthuvel_s_0-1611670867245.png

PhilipTreacy
Super User
Super User

Hi @Muthuvel_s 

What exactly is the error you are getting?  What is it that isn't correct?  Please show/explain what your desired result should be.

Regards

Phil

Did I answer your question? Then please mark my post as the solution.
If I helped you, click on the Thumbs Up to give Kudos.

Blog :: YouTube Channel :: Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Hi 
  Am Already created Country Wise amount that column name is New Bill amount and am creating one measure also the measure name is  total Apperal - store. it's Showing  country wise  amount. but my requirement is if i click on that one country its showing only that currency amount and symbol, then if i click on that two or more country its showing default value is AED. that AED currecny column also am having . so how to create that measure. please sort me out.

Muthuvel_s_0-1611508950109.png

This is a Country wise Change Currency Symbol & Total Apparel Sales - store is Country Wise Amount 

Hi@philip Treacy
        The value is not correct and sysmbol is not fetching on that column. i want this type 10د.ك value but my value is some mismatch and symbol also. please sort me out

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.