Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Piku
Frequent Visitor

How Calculate Days of 0 Stock

Hi Guys,

I'm stuck with a problem and cant get a solution. Your help will be really appreciated.

I have a Inventory table and order and return table. I need to calculate the days when stock becomes 0

Piku_0-1665797266361.png

Refer to this imag. the first measure is stock which is coming from inventroy table and demand is coming from order and return tables. Now I need to calculate the count of days when this stock becomes 0. the demand will be constant. So the calculation will be (2222-87) on 12th sept then (2135-87) on 13th sept and it will be going like this till it becomes 0. your help will really be appreciated

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Amit,

Thank you for replying. I have gone through these and it doesnt solve the problem as it doesnt calculating the running subtraction. And my data is coming from different tables. 

@Piku , Can you please share some sample data, so I can try to calculate?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bi2xBjgun6FN1sYGDXK0qS_i3a9qqILC/view?usp=sharing

I have uploaded the pbix in this link. Could you please check

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.