Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help to create Average Productivity over time

Hello Everyone,

I need your Help generating a chart showing the average & Cumalative trend over time for a dataset.

Production Explaination:
In the production process, we create 1 Module, and this module is made up of 16 Skids. Each skid is considered finished when a specific activity is marked as 100% complete,my goal is to analyze our production data to understand the average & Cumalative trend for the number of skids we produce each month.

Dataset Explaination
To illustrate this, I have provided a link to the dataset we are working with,2 tables are interconnected through column (EquipmentId),1st table(ActivtiyLevelProgress) is having the ActivityDescription & Progress while the other column is having the 
CWP_or_Skid ,InstallationEnd & InstallationStart.

1st Table ActivityLevelProgress (highlight is the 2 Most important columns)

Mehanam3885_1-1698306881101.png

2nd Table Equipment ((highlight are the 3 Most important columns)

Mehanam3885_2-1698306956383.png

Link to Dataset
SampleDataset 

What do i need to do
I need to create a couple of measures 1 Monthly Average,1 total till date (Aggregation),dynamic time X Axis 

1- Dynamic time X-Axis based on InstallationEnd & InstallationStart which changes based on ActivityDescription.
2-Monthly Average Measure should count the Number of CWP_or_Skid that are finished based on ActivityDescription & Progress in every month while referring to a dynamic time X-Axis (InstallationEnd & InstallationStart)
 3-1 total till date (Aggregation) while counts the total number of CWP_or_Skid that are finished based on ActivityDescription & Progress in every month in an upward trend while referring to a dynamic time X-Axis (InstallationEnd & InstallationStart) 

Outcome chart would look like 

Mehanam3885_0-1698307436325.png

Dotted is the average & straight line is the

Your insights and expertise will be invaluable in this endeavor. 

@amitchandak @lbendlin @Ahmedx @parry2k @Ritaf1983 

5 REPLIES 5
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Please provide sample data (with sensitive information removed) that covers your issue or question completely, in a usable format (not as a screenshot). Leave out anything not related to the issue.
If you are unsure how to do that please refer to https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-provide-sample-data-in-the-Power-BI-...
Please show the expected outcome based on the sample data you provided.

If you want to get answers faster please refer to https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/m-p/1447...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have provided a sample dateset in excel format in the orginal post

access denied - please check

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your Response
I have checked the link and it should be working 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your clarification..i will do so

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.