Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

simaotc
Frequent Visitor

Help devoliping the best way to consolidate a Balance Sheet

Hello dear community,

I have a very big table with all financial movements, and if it's a movement between companys of the same group, I have a column named interco that marks the movement as "Company A - Company B".

When I select all movements from the column A, and column B less "Company A- Company B" I should obtain the ideal result, but due to some mismarked movements or other things, I have smalll diferences.

So my goal is to calculate the balance, and then the excess/defit in EBITDA should became the opposit or a cost or a revenue:

DateCatValueCompanyInterCom
01/10/2023Sales10AA-B
01/10/2023Cost-10BA-B
01/10/2023Sales5AA-B

As you can see, here you have an increase in sales, so If I select only company A or company B, I don't want to change anything but if I select the interco, I should add a row with the oposite signal e this case a cost in the company B.

I know it's quite confused but any suggestion is super apperciated 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.