Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rosscortb
Post Patron
Post Patron

Headcount by month

Hello

I have a headcount page with a month slicer which shows me the month headcount by sector.

What I want is a graph with a headcount by month so April 2000, May 2500 but as its got a month slicer on the page it defaults to just what monthUntitled.png that is selected.

I managed to achieve what I wanted on a new page, see screen shot, as there is no slicer on here.

Do I need to do a measure, something like, Measure = CALCULATE(COUNT('DB Headcount'[Level 3], FILTER('Month','Month'[Month])))

Thanks

Ross

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rosscortb

You could take chirayuw's suggestion into consideration,after setting interaction for these visual, filtering a month doesn't reflect the chart where it shows the month headcount by sector.

2.png

Best Regards

maggie

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rosscortb

You could take chirayuw's suggestion into consideration,after setting interaction for these visual, filtering a month doesn't reflect the chart where it shows the month headcount by sector.

2.png

Best Regards

maggie

Anonymous
Not applicable

To be honest you don't need a separate page. you can disable other visuals interacting with the graph. refer to below link

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-reports-visual-interactions

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.