Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AndyTrezise
Helper II
Helper II

Guage 3 measures

Hi All

Is there a visual that can measure 3 values?

For example:

Target Value

Forecasted Value

Actual Value

I want to display how how close someone is to meeting their target based on the actual values they have submitted but also need to show what their forecasted (or projected) target is which is built from another measure.

Not sure if the standard guage can do that?

And also - I would need clear visible labels rather than just numbers so that people understood what each number represented.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks - think that should do the job.

However is there anywhere to customise or add labels? I only appear to see a value for one of the categories - the progress bar and target for example have no lables so unless you understand the data source there is no way of knowing what the numbers mean. 

I haven't used this visual personally but perhaps ask this as its own question here in the forums.  I'm sure someone has figured out how to do what you are hoping to do (or a workaround)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.