Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

DLang
Frequent Visitor

Gantt Chart - Change Start of Week Day

I'm trying to change the start of week day within the Gantt chart header from Sunday to Monday. 

DLang_1-1658758804728.png

Current:

Jul 31 (Sunday), Aug 07 (Sunday), Aug 14 (Sunday), Aug 21 (Sunday), etc...

Goal:

Aug 01 (Monday), Aug 08 ( Monday), Aug 15 (Monday), Aug 22 (Monday), etc...

My current understanding is that this has the same limitations as the relative date slicer, but I thought I would check just in case.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DLang ,

It is currently not possible to change the week start date of the Gantt chart. A workaround is to enable the "Days off" option to mark the end date of each week.

vkkfmsft_0-1658974940371.png

Or use the PowerGantt Chart visual, which uses Monday as the first day of the week.

vkkfmsft_1-1658975043961.png

Best Regards,
Winniz
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kai_Sa
Regular Visitor

Is this still not possible in Gantt 2.2.3? 

v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DLang ,

It is currently not possible to change the week start date of the Gantt chart. A workaround is to enable the "Days off" option to mark the end date of each week.

vkkfmsft_0-1658974940371.png

Or use the PowerGantt Chart visual, which uses Monday as the first day of the week.

vkkfmsft_1-1658975043961.png

Best Regards,
Winniz
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.