Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

AndrewJesseM

Format popup and View pane format icon is missing

All of a sudden today my little Format popup icons that appear next to visuals when you click on them stopped showing up. I also dont see the Format icon in the View > Show Panes are. I have tried on two different computers, logged in to a different account, did a app reset, and app repair in windows settings. I have not reinstalled yet because its happening on two different computers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is what I am missing, see the litte brush square icons that appear next to a visual.

AndrewJesseM_2-1715920569675.png

This is also what I am missing, the Format icon in the View > Show Panes area.

AndrewJesseM_3-1715920667943.png

This is me clicking on a visualization and no popup icon.

AndrewJesseM_1-1715920535042.png

This is what I see. The format Icon missing

AndrewJesseM_0-1715920522615.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Fthrs_Analytics
Frequent Visitor

There was an update to the pane manager in March, maybe can check the Pane Manager settings?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Fthrs_Analytics
Frequent Visitor

There was an update to the pane manager in March, maybe can check the Pane Manager settings?

Thanks for the response. I found that my Settings > Preview features had a bunch of things turned off. I toggled many of them back on and they both appeared. Have a great weekend! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.