Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

rosscortb
Post Patron
Post Patron

Filter values based on next days

Hello 

I have two date colums Air Departure Date and Hotel Check Inn date and I want a filter that show the next 3 days.

I know you can add the slicer and do relative date and choose next(number of days) but you can only do that one one date value while I have two. Any ideas? Ross

travel1.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rosscortb ,

Could you please provide some sample data (exclude sensitive data) and your expected result with screenshot? Thank you.

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Please see this post regarding How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Hey @rosscortb ,

I'm not 100% sure if I understand your requirements.

Nevertheless, from what I understand (at least guess to understand) I recommend the following.

Create a separate calendar table, that is not related to your existing table from the screenshot below. Use this calendar table with a slicer.

Based on the slicer selection create a measure that flags the rows that are matching the conditions (return 1 if the conditions are matched otherwise return 0), you can then use this measure inside a visual level filter to show the matching rows.

If you need more assistance, please create a pbix with sample data, but still reflects your data model, upload the file to onedrive or dropbox and share the link.

Regards,

Tom

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.