Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter's not filtering the data set for periods in slicer

Hi Experts

i am trying to filter my data so the slicer shows the data for the following periods.

last 7 days

last 14 days

last 30 days and so on, but i am unable to make the sclier function for all the periods. File attached not sure what i have done wrong.

See sample file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/djcso9ibc38syw8/Date_LastNDaysFilter.pbix?dl=0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

I just checked your data and found there's no sales amount in last 30/60/90 days, the valuable dates are from 2015/12/28-2017/1/28, 

that's why it showing blank. 

Also, I'd like to suggest you use the slicer by relative dates, that would be easier.

0.PNG

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

I just checked your data and found there's no sales amount in last 30/60/90 days, the valuable dates are from 2015/12/28-2017/1/28, 

that's why it showing blank. 

Also, I'd like to suggest you use the slicer by relative dates, that would be easier.

0.PNG

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.