Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter 1 table equivalent to another

Hi guys,

I have a table stacked by 3 pipelines and to differentiate them in the filter, I created a column called product.

I'm using a dimension called campaign that uses a key with the merge of campaign, set of ads and ads.

I need, for example, to create this product filter that brings me data from the pipe table that references each campaign.

So for example: In the Investment table I have campaign x, campaign set y and ad z. How many leads do I have in the Pipe table for campaign x, campaign set y and ad z and Product X? Those are the results I would like to get.

How can I do this?

Screenshot (231).png

Thanks, 

Karina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 
In case you cannot change the existing relationship in your model. Try add an inactive relationship between Pipe table and Investment table using product column.

And create a measure use userelationship() to call out the relation. Check the blog:

Using USERELATIONSHIP in DAX - SQLBI

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 
In case you cannot change the existing relationship in your model. Try add an inactive relationship between Pipe table and Investment table using product column.

And create a measure use userelationship() to call out the relation. Check the blog:

Using USERELATIONSHIP in DAX - SQLBI

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much @V-pazhen-msft 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.