Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fields are missing in a table in PBI

Hi Experts

I have few Access DB tables on the power bi desktop. One of the table is not showing couple of fields such as product hierarchy 1 & 2 but the same is available on the table in Access DB.

I cannot afford to delete the existing table in PBI as we have built some logic on it including form formulas. I'm looking to include the missing or removed fields which are there in the original table but not sure how to active this.

Please can someone provide your exert advise.

Thanks

Mahad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply.

Under the power query editor on the applied steps window, some of the fields were hidden which is why the fields were not populating. i removed them and they are appearing now.

Thank you.

Mahad

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply.

Under the power query editor on the applied steps window, some of the fields were hidden which is why the fields were not populating. i removed them and they are appearing now.

Thank you.

Mahad

PC2790
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey @Anonymous ,

Have you checked the Power Query?

Check the 1st step which is the source step in Power Query which would show you the extraction of data from AccessDB.

See if there is any column missing there which you might need to add.

Also try refreshing the preview to load all the columns.

If this doesn't work out, please share the Power Query Applied steps to further look into it.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.