Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MiraNi
Advocate III
Advocate III

Fields added as "Drillthrough from" fields are added in another report page, not the current one

I have two Drillthrough type pages sided by side. I have earlier added fields as "Drillthrough from" fields - fields are the same in both pages. Already earlier, I was confused - I thought I had added fields to a certain page but after saving the changes, they were missing.

Now I noticed, that when I add fields as Drillthrough from -fields, after saving the report, the fields are not added in the current page but to a another Drillthrough type page next to it! I have tried many times and the same thing happens.

2 REPLIES 2
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MiraNi ,

I'm a little confused about your needs, Could you please explain them further? It would be good to provide a screenshot of the results you are expecting and desensitized example data.

Thanks for your efforts & time in advance.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have two report pages, which have report type as Drillthrough. My need is to have the same fields added as Drill through from -fields. The problem is, that when I try to add a field to current report page as Drillthrough from -field, it is not added under the current page but the other page. In practice, I try to add a new field but it doesn't show up and when I go the the other Drillthrough page, I see, the new field is added there!

Here in the first screenshot, I have the first page including field Year:

MiraNi_1-1706174709350.png

Then I have the second page. When I try to add a new field, it doesn't show up here:

MiraNi_2-1706175246552.png

...But, it shows up in the first page:

MiraNi_3-1706175478716.png

I started originally by copying the one existing Drillthrough type page and at first, I was able to add some fields for the second one but then this problem started. I upgraded into latest Power BI Desktop version but it didn't solve the problem. The strang thing also is, that suddenly there is a moment, the adding works fine for a moment before the problem is back again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.