Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

behumble

Exporting to PDF Zoom Problem

Hello,

Before whenever I export the dashboard to PDF power bi will adjust all pages and it will fit perfectly in the pdf file by itself, now without changing any sitting I need to adjust each page zoom to 65% export the whole report and then adjust the next page, anyone know what happened? why it stopped adjusting the zoom by itself. If I export pdf half of the dashboard page will be shown in the pdf file. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @behumble ,

Please try update the Microsoft  Edge webview2 runtime to see if it works.

Steps: Go to 'Add or Remove Programs' then search for Webview and click on Modify. Then select the option to 'Repair' and it will update it to the latest version. Note that you will need admin rights to install the latest version.

vbinbinyumsft_0-1698810488326.png

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @behumble ,

Please try update the Microsoft  Edge webview2 runtime to see if it works.

Steps: Go to 'Add or Remove Programs' then search for Webview and click on Modify. Then select the option to 'Repair' and it will update it to the latest version. Note that you will need admin rights to install the latest version.

vbinbinyumsft_0-1698810488326.png

Best regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @behumble ,

This issue has been confirmed as a known issue internally. Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here.

Workaround: You can publish your report to PowerBI.com and export to PDF from the browser

Best regards,

Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @behumble ,

yes this issue was raised by many users and it should be addressed by microsoft, check these threads to see if anyone found a temperory solution

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/PDF-Export-not-Exporting-Full-Pages/m-p/3488247#M1...

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/Export-gt-Export-to-PDF-cutting-right-side-of-repo...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

FREDPI
Frequent Visitor

Have you tried exporting from the service instead of desktop?

This is like taking a screenshot from your page in the state as is.

What is the usecase for the export to pdf? There may be other (more convienent) ways to get the job done

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.