Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Export to powerpoint

Good, I'm learning power BI and I've encountered a problem exporting to powerpoint.

When exporting power BI to powerpoint from the web application, a cover page is generated in which a cover with data such as the report name and export and update dates appears, you wanted to know if there is any way that power bi does not generate this page or, if not, some way to delete it automatically without having to do it manually from powerpoint.

Thanks for the help, a greeting.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

Currently it is not possible to remove this 1st page from exported report to powerpoint automatically as this is a default functionality. I fear you will have to remove it manually.

May be you can create an idea on power bi for this - https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

Currently it is not possible to remove this 1st page from exported report to powerpoint automatically as this is a default functionality. I fear you will have to remove it manually.

May be you can create an idea on power bi for this - https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.