Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Krishna09
Helper III
Helper III

Error after unpivot - Power Query (dataflow)

Hello all,

I have 5 excel files. all of them are of same type with similar columns. 

Implemented unpivot and worked good. but one file when I unpivot, it didnot give me any error initially but while I am loading to dataverse, I had issue.

I figured, after unpivot, following error is occuring. Can any help to understand this error and solution to this please. these fields are text type.

Krishna09_0-1697719310301.png

Below error is while refrehing the dataflow.

Krishna09_1-1697719588890.png

Error Code: Mashup Exception Expression Error, Error Details: Couldn't refresh the entity because of an issue with the mashup document MashupException.Error: Expression.Error: We couldn't convert to Logical. Details: Reason = Expression.Error;Detail = Yes;Microsoft.Data.Mashup.Error.Context = User (Request ID: 75a4ae51-0f73-473f-9afa-bdf3a1425bca).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

After unpivot the column type is undefined (ABC123).  Check your code for other type change instructions, especially one for yes/no.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

After unpivot the column type is undefined (ABC123).  Check your code for other type change instructions, especially one for yes/no.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.