Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Gurpreetsingh55
Frequent Visitor

Echi tool integration with Power BI

Hi all i want to integrate Echi tool with Power BI. From echi tool i am taking calls data is there any one either i can schedule reports on my outllok or i can integrate with power BI. Please suggest me.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Hey @Gurpreetsingh55 ,

I recommend taking this course: Get data with Power BI Desktop - Training | Microsoft Learn

This course provides an introduction of how Power BI can be connected to various data sources.

Then have a look here: Power BI on Microsoft Learn | Microsoft Learn  here you will find of how you can "automate", meaning schedule a data refresh.

From my understanding Ehcaches provides REST APIs that hopefully will allow to retrieve the data you want. Search for Power BI/Power Query in combination with a REST API endpoint as data source.

Hopefully, this will help to tackle your challenge.

Regards,

Tom

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Hey @Gurpreetsingh55 ,

I recommend taking this course: Get data with Power BI Desktop - Training | Microsoft Learn

This course provides an introduction of how Power BI can be connected to various data sources.

Then have a look here: Power BI on Microsoft Learn | Microsoft Learn  here you will find of how you can "automate", meaning schedule a data refresh.

From my understanding Ehcaches provides REST APIs that hopefully will allow to retrieve the data you want. Search for Power BI/Power Query in combination with a REST API endpoint as data source.

Hopefully, this will help to tackle your challenge.

Regards,

Tom

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.