Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

sarahkane
Frequent Visitor

Dynamic Date Filter Active/Inactive Courses

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to display only "Active" courses when using a Year/Quarter/Month date slicer. So, if I select a specific quarter or year, I only want to display data for courses that are active within the date range.

I have a course list with course names and "Inactivation Date" field, but am unsure how to apply the logic I want to use for this.

Please let me know if this question makes sense or if I can explain it differently. 

Thank you!
Sarah

3 REPLIES 3
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @sarahkane 

Can you provide sample data for testing? Sensitive information can be removed in advance. What kind of expected results do you expect? You can also show it with pictures or Excel. I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

sarahkane_0-1679316250863.pngHi @v-zhangti , I have a table and the flag column is the calculated measure I want to use. When selecting conescutive dates in the date filter, I would like to flag whether the Training Name was active or inactive, and filter out all inactive courses. Please let me know if this helps or if I can provide something else to be more helpful for my question. Thank you!

sarahkane
Frequent Visitor

I am now realizing I will need to make use of the "Activation Date" field to filter out courses that have not been active if the date filter range is selected and the course did not exist yet

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.