Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PaulMoses
Helper I
Helper I

Distribute the information, according to the month, into a table-type visual whose number of lines v

Hello there

I would like to present my data according to the principle of vintage analysis for monitoring the credit quality. I intend to present them in the form of a table, like the one below :

Vintage - visual.JPG

The information comes from these 2 tables :

Vintage - tables relation.JPG

"Date of Granting Loans" and "Intial Value of Granted Loans" come from the table "FACT_PAR_DETAIL".

"Date of Granting Loans" is split in YEAR-MONTH and comes from the credit start date.

"Intial Value of Granted Loans" comes from the amount allocated in credit and is segmented by YEAR-MONTH, for each measure of late payment (table DIM_PAR : "1 to 7" days, "8 to 14" days, ...).

I have tried to use a table based visual, but it does not work properly, because the number of lines must change dynamicaly, accordind to the start date that is selected.

Your suggestions are welcome to tell me how to proceed.

In advance, thank you very much.

5 REPLIES 5
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PaulMoses,

Kindly share your sample data and excepted result to me.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi Frank

Thank you for your message.

Can you, please, tell me how to share with you the sample data ?

Regards.

Hello All,

I would like to share data with Franck, but I do not see how to do it on the forum.

Can somebody, please, show me how to post a sample data ?

Thanks.

Hi @PaulMoses

You can upload your file to dropbox and share the link here.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi Frank

Here is the link to the file :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k64anm29w32b39z/Table%20DIM_PAR%20et%20FACT_PAR_DETAIL%20-%20OK.ods?dl=0

And the result expected :

Vintage - visual.JPG

"Date of Granting Loans" is split in YEAR-MONTH and comes from the credit start date (column LOAN_CNTRT_START_DATE, table FACT_PAR_DETAIL).

"Intial Value of Granted Loans" comes from the amount allocated (column LOAN_CNTRT_AMT, table FACT_PAR_DETAIL).

The others columns are the measures of late payment (table DIM_PAR)

Thank you a lot for your kindness and help

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.